About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Whew it's Wednesday!




HA HA HA! Right on schedule - it's "Whew it's Wednesday"....which means....which means...(well I'll be honest I'm not sure what it means other than its two days before pay day and that always means everything seems to get paid for with change :) lol
How about a picture? or two?








these are the two girls left - the two puppies we are looking for homes for :) ain't they cute?














Here we go with this again! Ranger's so excited to be back in football - he has worked out NON-STOP all year getting ready - he is in TOP form and I can't wait to go out and scream like a wild mama!



well August is our SUPER BUSY BIRTHDAY MONTH! OUR OLDEST "BABY" DAVID WILL BE 24 THIS MONTH!



MY DAUGHTER WILL BE 20!! (RANGER WILL BE 17 NEXT MONTH)


AND REMINGTON WILL BE 11! WOW WHERE DOES TIME GO SO QUICKLY???

Maybe it should be "wise wednesday" or "wild wednesday" lol we shall see!

~with all my heart
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. wow that is a lot of birthdays :-) LOVE LOVE those puppies pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete