About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

"letter from Mom"

To my children -
I am your parent 1st. Your friend 2nd. I will stalk you, flip out on you, lecture you, drive you insane , be your worst nightmare & hunt you down like a bloodhound when I haven’t heard from you for too long because I LOVE YOU.
When you understand that, I’ll know that you are a responsible adult.
You will NEVER find someone who loves, cares &
worries about you more than I do!
If you don’t hate me at least once in your life - I am not doing my job properly.
Love, Mom



Just to make you smile on Wednesday!
~With all my heart!
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Michelle - the lady from Kidlok hasn't been able to contact you about the review ... can you email her? Just let her know I referred you. Thanks!
    Good Morning Conny,

    Here's what she wrote to me:
    I tried to find contact information for Michelle and there wasn't an e-mail address listed to contact her. Could you ask her what her e-mail address is so I can contact her?
    Thank you so much!!
    Leanne Exelby
    leanne@exelby.com

    ReplyDelete