About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Directions Directions!


Do you ever sit back and think...WOW I am going in too many directions?!?
I sure do!
I mean....I blog (occasionally at best... I know)
I am packing...
we host an organic co-op every other week and box up "shares" of produce for others...
we have 2 boys in little league right now - which means practice 3 days a week (in different locations) and games at least once a week (usually taking up all day Saturday...in different locations also!)
We have a family business..
I go to ToastMasters..
We have a toddler - that in itself is beyond full time work :)
I LOVE to sing - so I do that whenever I get the chance...
Along with all this...i try to list things on ebay and craigslist when i can...
i work a full time 40 hour week outside the home....
and then I heap trouble on myself by looking at pinterest and WISHING I could do like a billion craft ideas ;) lol
I KNOW I don't have more commitments than others...you're probably thinking right now "THAT'S IT?" - but shoot...we're all going in 1000 different directions these days right?!?!
So...back to my original question -
Do you ever sit back and think...WOW I am going in too many directions?!?
I sure do!
:)
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I don't have nearly as much as you on my plate and I still feel the same way!!! With garden chores already piling up I have way less time available for indoor stuff (like surfing the web and blogging!!).

    Our lives have changed dramatically over the past 2 years and we are at a very simple (albeit broke!) place in our lives right now and I am so thankful for the break in the hectic "go, GO, G-O!!!!" lifestyle. Having said that, we still don't have enough time and are running in too many different directions. So yeah, I do sit back and think just that!! A lot!! :-)

    ReplyDelete