About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

new nerves

a case of nerves.
that woozy stomach feeling,
yet no fear.
no heart pounding pit of my stomach hurts feeling.
but..some excitement!
oh and some overwhelm.
you see....tomorrow starts a new beginning.
6 days in a row of used "vacation time" to box, label, haul, lug, unpack or simply store until "later".
downsizing is gonna = super closeness for us.
super
close (did i mention down sizing? mini mini micro mini?)
So...today I have that
super
wild-scary-quantum leap "gonna jump" kind of feeling.
but I'm looking ahead at new horizions.
and looking out at horizions usually gives me a mildly sea-sick queezy feeling..
but now we get to dream much
bigger dreams..
all because we're willing to...for now...go to a
much smaller space.
It's really
pro-active.
I've
just.. gotta.. make it.. through.. today.
tomorrow is a brand new day!
a brand new life really.
brand new.
but for now...its kinda
a case of nerves.


linking up with Just Write! Over at the EO!

3 comments:

  1. Moving, exiting and lots of work, hoping you all have a fun move :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds exciting!!! Our downsizing adventures just keeps on keepin' on. Wishing you all the best!! Keep us updated as you can! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, you just sounded like someone I know! ha!! Enjoy your adventure! I'm trying to as well! Great things await us!!!
    Love,
    Lynnette

    ReplyDelete