About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

letting go.

you'll have to excuse these "mama" tears.
I know it's just another "thing"
Our computer decided to start acting up.
Yes it was old.
Yes we've had it almost 6 years.
Yes it had all the videos of the welcoming of Malachi. birth video. newborn baby stuff.
Yes it had 6 years of pictures.
Yes it had many many many things such as all of my flip videos of the kids over the last couple years.
yes it froze up
yes it died.
no it can't be saved.
no they can't retrieve it.
no.
oh no.
:*(
it's gonna take me awhile to get over it.
a
very
long
while
to let it go.

crying and linking up at Just Write

4 comments:

  1. Oh Michelle. I'm sorry. I don't know you but I know your pain. Here is me, a stranger, giving you a virtual hug. It won't take away the hurt but know that we have all been there in one way or another. In a way, it brings perspective about what really matters in life. But it is tough to let go. Take your time; one day, you will feel lighter, but it will probably happen so gradually you don't even notice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohno,hoping that you can get a miracle and get those memories back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been there!!! I'll let you in on a secret... I have a stack of like 10 hard drives that I hope to someday retrieve the info off of. As long as I have those hard drives, I have hope. The stupid thing... you'd think that I'd learn--the minute that the computer starts acting up... back it all up!!! Sigh. It hurts and it feels like a terrible loss. Makes me want to cry for you!!! So sorry dear sister!! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's not a good thing. I'm so sorry you lost those precious moments.

    ReplyDelete