About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

spinning

linking up with JUST WRITE

two steps forward and three steps backwards.

i started the day out with the "surprise" of an automated insurance payment that caused eleven (YES 11) things to bounce in my account. The bounce fees alone cripple me...there's not a thing i can do about it. the idea that it has hurt my family kills me. and yet there's still nothing i can do about it. but survive and learn.
try to sell a couple things that i hoped would be extra income...some longed for items for the kids - not bank fees.
Oh trust me this is a lesson i have learned too many times and i have worked hard HARD at not making this mistake with finances - and it has been a long LONG time since i made it last.....
but here we are.
again.
of course this comes at a time when i have declared "I'm gonna do it all right" get up earlier - eat healthier - do "better" than just survive.
and somehow..things like this fly in and knock the wind from my lungs. make me want to crawl back into bed. make me want to quit.
just makes me feel like i'm on a hamster wheel - and it's all just

two steps forward and three steps back.

No comments:

Post a Comment