About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Friday, May 18, 2012

THE GOOFY PICTURE!

I don't have a lot of "THE OTHER PICTURES" on my computer at work - I LOVE the link up and I'll now start looking for those pictures that don't make the cut - but this one was one we all laughed over like crazy - The boys had all gotten candy that had "bling" gold teeth on the front of it and they were all acting like they were tough with their arms crossed and heads bobbing - when Snap got one and looked like this: We howled. Kinda looks like he should be saying DURRRRRR!
Linking up HERE with Lynette Kraft! Make sure to check her blog out! You won't be disappointed :) Happy Friday gang! SMILE LOTS!!! With all my heart~ Michelle

1 comment:

  1. ha ha!!! Goofy but still adorable! Some people just got it, ya know? :)
    Thanks for sharing your "other picture". Start saving them for later laughs... we'll do it again!
    Love,
    Lynnette

    ReplyDelete