About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Farewell




I am done for awhile.
I have forgotten how to breathe.
I have forgotten why. to. bother.
I am raging against the universe -
what was once perfect and beautiful - is gone.
and so am I.
till next time -
with only pieces of my heart -
Michelle

4 comments:

  1. Prayers and {{hugs}}. Take a break! Don't come back till you have been immersed and refreshed in the Word. May the Lord richly bless your time away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo the hugs & well wishes for peace ... God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers and hugs for you. May God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Michelle, I hope you are resting well.

    Please email me when you get the chance, I have something to send you!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete