About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

and on we go.....

Well - my husband is home from the Hospital - that is good news!
The bad news is he really isn't any better - and they have no idea whats causing his issues! (so they sent him home to feel terrible there!)
I was running late this morning - and he had to take the kids over to a friends house to watch them for a few hours - and just that task (which...yes they can be a handful lol) exhausted him. By 9am he was wiped out!
(he had gone to bed last night at 6:30pm and slept until 7am this morning - so it's not lack of sleep!)
I don't know what to do.
I don't know how to help. :(
Someone asked if it was nerves or stress - NO!
He is the person who takes everything in stride...
I am the one who gets stressed! (like um...NOW!)
I am planning on shoveling vitamins into him like nobodys business - until something works!
I have a herb blend called "heart health smoothie" from the Bulk Herb Store
I just want something to work.
I want him to feel better.
With all the craziness with our teen/adult children lately - I want to start anew.
I want to start making plans to go in a totally new direction.
I want to throttle them (did I say that out loud?) :)
I want to move to Alaska and be off the grid (okay...I'm a florid kid..maybe Alaska is a bit out of my temperature league)
Maybe move to North Florida? lol

Thank you all for listening to me vent.
Through this craziness I have "met" some great new friends via the web!
Gotta look for the positives :)

With all my heart -
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Dear Michelle,

    One of my grown daughters had similar issues(heart racing and causing her to black out)--she went to a chiropractor with a nutritional bent. Before this she had had $30000 worth of tests in the hospital and been so messed up with medication that she couldn't stand up or even sit at the table because she would have seizures!

    The chiro adjusted her, then got her off of gluten and any kind of sugar--the idea being her adrenal glands were overloaded.

    After about 6 months, she has no signs of any problems--eats anything she likes! Praise God! We have heard others with similar testimonies.

    Just thought I would share in case it helps!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry - Thank you- that at least gives another option to look at. We just want to be pro-active. We LOVE our chiropractor - maybe it's time to go see him!

    ReplyDelete