About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Happy Fall Y'all! :)

Well - We live WAY down south - and we really don't get much in the way of weather changes. So I have to live vicariously through many other "blog friends" posts - those wonderful colorful leaves....the recipes for hot soups, chowders and stews....the mention of crisp mornings and warm jackets leaves me longing for a change of season. Down here we have summer with a bit of cooler weather. Thats it! I will tell you that I am making more and more crock pot meals. and I'm introverting a bit more. I feel like I'm pulling those near and dear to me - a bit closer.... I am at that point where I am focusing more and more on family events (perhaps it's the holidays coming up that makes me do that) And I am focusing less and less on all the other "noise" that often interferes with the peace. I sooooo want to hear what you're doing - the little things that truly tell you it's autumn (even if the weather outside isn't telling you anything yet ;) As always - I love to see comments :) It lets me know someone out there is still reading :) Happy Fall Y'all! With all my heart~ Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Michelle,
    I am introverting as well. I do think it's the changing of the seasons. I'm sorry that you aren't able to fully enjoy the change. My husband would envy you!! He would do well where you live and I would wither and die!! ;-)

    I am still here and reading. I loved your last post. Though I don't have the patience or attention span to sit and write it all out like you did I probably have all those same mental ideals!! We are our own worst enemies are we not? :-) Thankfully I'm pretty easy going and low key so I'm not way overcommitted like some poor moms I know! And it helps to be a little bit lazy too! :-P

    Hoping and praying you are doing well!!! Glad you're blogging again. :-) Blessings to you and your family!! Kris

    ReplyDelete