About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!


Well at 5:30 this morning when dear dear hubby was waking up delighted to face another day (seriously - "MR. MORNING PERSON") - and turning on every #$#$#%^%$#*^% light in the bedroom and my 8 month old was waking NOT delighted to face a day that early....and I'm pretty sure steam was coming out of my ears (measuring MY delight at being up at 5:30am of course)I was amazed at how much praying it took to keep my mouth shut. Hmmmmmmmm
Resisting the urge to yell...cry...or chuck something at him, I looked at him and said "Look Malachi - Daddy wants to take you with him to work!" Dave laughed (not the wisest thing at that moment..... but to a giddy "the birds are singing it's a beautiful day" type he may not be thinking laughter is a BAD MOVE- I however was a different story)
"Oh he just wants to be up! Get up mommy!" was his jovial reply - (again...no court would convict me) "NO he DOESNT WANT to be up.....it's still dark out...it's just that every light in the bedroom is now on and he's WIDE AWAKE!" was my loving reply.
As I huffed (I am being honest here people!) and got out of bed mumbling....I went pastthe mirror and realized that I looked as badly as I felt. AARRGGHHH!!!!

Oh and by the way the stuff that we needed from the grocery store hadn't been bought yesterday (MY FAULT REALLY - I JUST FORGOT CAUSE I WORKED TILL 6)so who got to go grocery shopping by 7am? OH YES JOY OF ALL JOY ME ME ME ME ME!!! :)

I wish I could throw a few bible verses in here - make this out to be a fabulous learning experience for everyone - "grow" from the morning........learn...be enriched and wow you all with my loving and graceful attitude.
SIGH...............................
maybe it will come to me..........
maybe............................
right after a nap :)


with all my heart.....
Michelle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment