About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy?



Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be - Abraham Lincoln

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.- Groucho Marx

Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.
- Denis Waitley

What we call the secret of happiness is no more a secret than our willingness to choose life.
- Leo Buscaglia

The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family.
- Thomas Jefferson


Today is Thursday - ALMOST Friday.......ALMOST a long weekend :)
Today I choose to be happy.
I choose to be thankful
What do you choose?




With all my heart ~
Michelle

P.S. we should all be as happy as Malachi when covered with all the "yuck" life sometimes throws us :)
This is him LOVING his carrots and bananas.
BE HAPPY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment