About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Monday, September 20, 2010

SUNSHINE...ON MY FACE :)


Well - it was a fabulous weekend! We traveled 3+ hours to see our 16 year old play football and WIN! WOO HOO!!!! Then 3+ hours back :)
On Sunday I volunteered at a baby item recycling event - WOW was that ever fun! (Hope I sold as much as I purchased - but hey where else can you get highchairs for $1.25 and carseats for $5.00)
But my post is really about the sunshine - sing it with me now...sunshine on my shoulder makes me happy - sunshine in my eyes can make me cry (OH YEAH!) I even was careful enough to SLATHER on the sunblock (spf 30!) and you'd think I put spray oil (like PAM!!) on my face.
We all thought I was just overheated (as I have one of THOSE faces when hot - you know the red tomato type! :)
NOPE! It was sunburn!
WOW is is sunburn ;(
I was so very glad that I not only coated the baby with the (lousy) sunblock but I also put on the floppy hat and kept him in the shade - THANK YOU LORD!!
His little bitty nose evidently got some sun as he looked somewhat "Rudolphish" (you know the reindeer?!) but by Sunday morning it was just a toasty brown look - not so for me :)
I would LOVE to know if anyone knows of a good GOOD sunblock (preferably paraben free)
THANK YOU!!! :)
With all my heart....
bob the tomato
I mean...
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment