About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Please pray


Won't you please consider lifting up this dear family in your prayers?!
Over to the right of this blog is the button you can click on to learn more - yep...that's the one the one that says "please pray for Gabriel Zachary" - go ahead click it...I'll wait :) you can come right back here afterwards.....:)

Our LORD is a wonderful and mighty healer who is STILL in the miracle business!!!
If you are committed to praying for this sweet baby boy and his loving family - please leave a comment and I'll let them know.
Thank you!
We all have SO very many things to be thankful for and to celebrate- TODAY I celebrate the ability to come to my "cyber" friends and ask them to pray!!
May each of you be truly blessed by a peaceful and family filled weekend!

With all my heart ~
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment