About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Little things mean a lot........THANKFUL MONDAY!!


Okay....today has been a tough one - but I know it's all in the way you look at things....
I am thankful for a battery charger - on those days when you wake up late...go running out to the car only to find that the battery is dead.

I am thankful for a little float that the baby boy adores...then when you turn the jets on in the jacuzzi - he goes around in circles like a little carnival ride!

I am thankful for pictures of my kiddos - those that are new and those that make my heart ache because time passes so quickly.

I am thankful for friends both in person and online. The voices of reason with echoes of laughter.

I am thankful for a husband to argue with (okay...I don't know how to word that) lol
read...........slightly stressful weekend huh?! ;)This saying I'm thankful for HIM. not so much the arguing.....sigh...

I am thankful that my oldest "baby" can still call home when he feels like his world is crashing in on him. (and that bless his heart he thinks mom & dad can actually do something about it) (tear)

I am thankful for my job. Even on the days it's hard to leave the baby sleeping in bed without me. I am thankful. I am.

I am thankful for "free days" with chocolate birthday cake and bbq ribs and fried fish :) oh yum!!

I am thankful for a God who is so very much bigger than all my issues....all my worries and all my bills.

holy experience



It is good to see so many things to be thankful for!


OVERBLESSED I TELL YOU!!!

With all my heart ~
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Thank You for following my blog! I pray God will use me to bless you as you read my blog!

    Thank You for being an encouragement to me!!!

    Love In Christ, Anna Grace.

    ReplyDelete