About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

12 new things.......hmmmmmm


Okay - so I just perused the blogs and came upon one I really like...
http://www.likeawarmcupofcoffee.com/home/2010/08/12-new-things/

Twelve new things! Well now...that certainly opens up a lot of creative ideas now doesn't it?!

Suddenly it's like my day to day has new horizons! :0)

It's like giving yourself permission to learn new things (yes this old dog is going for new tricks...) and holding yourself to a (gentle) deadline!

So...if I start in August - this could just be a VERY interesting year indeed!

Stay tuned for the full list.... but a few things I am thinking now are...

learn to scuba dive

learn to make soap

have a month of yard sales

learn to crochet rugs from recycled plastic bags (tee hee YES I want to learn this!)

Make a few handmade gifts for the holdiays (that people aren't perplexed by lol)
So....
What would YOU want to learn or do?
12 new things!
The options are unlimited!
Skys the limit!

With all my heart!~
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment