About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Celebration Friday!




Well - being a pay day friday sure helps the celebration!
But....TODAY my son Rem turns 10!! This is a major birthday people! :)
This is the DOUBLE DIGITS!! :0)

Today is therefor a celebration of all things REMINGTON.

Fisherman

Captain of his flying bicycle

Helper to Dad

Holder of "the Malachi"

Assistant strained carrot feeder of "the Malachi"

Artist

Reader

My biggest fan of "just one more chapter" when we read together as a family

Master of the Chickens

Superior Tree climber

This is my dear (how in the world can he be 10 already) child who was born at home (2nd home birth) in South Carolina.

We sang "mares eat oats and does eat oats" more times than I can even begin to explain to you - somehow it always quieted him!

He watched episodes of BARNEY like they were the most interesting thing on the planet! (He's gonna hate that I put that down here :)

My Remmie Zimmie

"Mac" to the nicknames Mac and Cheese that his Dad calles him and his brother.

The dear of my heart who introduced himself to a little girl down the street and got flustered....so he said "The name's REM!" and rode away on his bicycle mortified.

:)

OH - Today is truly a celebration!



Voted most likely to keep his room in order

Joy of my heart with HUGE dimples (gonna make a wonderful husband some day girls!!)



With all my heart~
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment