About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010



Today is TOTALLY A WEDNESDAY!
Not quite as crazy as a Monday - not as hopeful as a Friday :)
Today is a day that I appreciate things like the picture of the butterfly.....light...graceful....ability to fly away.... :)

I heard a devotion this morning on the way to work about Heaven and how we'll be getting new bodies....WHEW! I wonder if we'll have a say in what its like? LOL - You know...like building an "avatar" online...."oh...brown curly hair is nice!" "oh yeah..this bigger...this smaller...this less controled by gravity!" HA! Will we be pleasantly surprised because it will 1. be everything we ever wanted or 2.We suddenly won't care and either way it will be perfect~!

Our lives here are a lot like that butterfly - I can't tell what stage I'm in....some days I think..."CALLERPITTER" (as my kids say) some days I feel I'm stuck in a cocoon - but either way I'm looking forward longingly to the "Beautiful butterfly" stage - So...sing with me...I'll fly away oh Glory..I'll fly away! :)

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
With all my heart....
M

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful analogy! So glad I found your blog. I am not following ! :-)

    ReplyDelete