About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Monday, August 2, 2010

monday blessings list





Oh after a full weekend - there are just so many blessings....

organic apple juice (Malachi loves it - even watered down!)

Kids who are excellent with each other (sometimes IT DOES HAPPEN!!)

Rocking & singing to the 6year old (who's usually too BIG and BUSY to slow down - but poor thing...is sick right now)

Ooh and Aah - ing over my 15 year olds biceps ( he's working out you know! :)

Telling my oldest all the reasons he's blessed to be having another baby girl (someone's gotta have girls in this family! ;)and laughing with him at how life works.

Getting to look at the ultrasound picture with our family's newest little heartbeat.

phone calls "outta the blue" from my love saying he's "just checking on me" and that he just wanted to tell me "he loves me"

Everyone piling onto our bed at night to listen to 1 or 2 or "just one more chapter pleeeeeeeeeezzzzzeeee" of our latest family book series Gregor the Overlander.

Making plans with my (sob...so very grown)daughter to take some pics for her movie audition & reconfirming to her every way possible that yes she IS beautiful.

Laughing until we all are crying about fond memories together (road trips...funny things we've said or done)

Hearing my kids singing (The most important legacy I may leave to them - music)

The guys trading out work for a HUGE LOUD FANTASTIC DRUM SET - are we crazy or what!!

Baby Kisses (Malachi is learning to give them now and Nevaeh can say it "KSSSESSSSS" as she loves on her baby doll) so very sweet. How do they get so big so fast?

Well - I know I could go on and on and on - It's a good thing - What a fabulous way to start a week!

With all my heart ~
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely family you have. Six children and one grand child? Wow you are blessed. It is lovely when you can watch your children enjoy each other isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it's comforting. :) I was just over admiring your blog yesterday! What a wonderful surprise that you "stopped by"!
    You have such a beautiful family! I was blessed by your story about the number 18! I laughed because that is exactly the way I would have felt (on 6/6/6) Our God is so amazing and loving to see our worries and turn them into such a blessing! He's the Lord of the universe - I have to remember that I have no need for "superstitions" (but they still pop right into my head!) LOL -
    P.s. I love the name of your blog - one of our nicknames for Malachi (our littlest)was turtle when he was first born and then when I had tons of nursing issues - he is now "snapping turtle" lol :)
    So from one mamma of turtles to another -
    Blessings and Love

    ReplyDelete