About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Friday, July 30, 2010

WOOO HOOOO It's friday! Let's celebrate!




Okay - I think Mondays are a great day to count blessings - especially the little things (because sometimes - is it only me?? MONDAYS can be HARD!)
But Friday - OH DEAR DEAR FRIDAYS those are days meant to celebrate!

I REALLY want to find things to celebrate to post on my FRIDAY BLOG!

SO - I will be looking for fun opportunities - things to do as a family - things to do as a couple - things just to make you smile - then you can send me comments on FRIDAY CELEBRATIONS!!!

WOO HOO!!!!! OR AS SOMEONE WISE ONCE SAID...........YABBA DABBA DOOOOOOO!!!!!! :)LOL

http://happynews.com/news/7282010/good-friendships-key-healthy-living.htm

Okay - there's something to celebrate! Good friendships are KEY to healthy living - :) THERE'S PROOF! :) (as if we didn't already know)

"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!" (Ecclesiastes 4:9-10, NIV)

sing along with me now....friendship..friendship...just the perfect blendship...

So - for my Friday Celebration Blog- I choose to celebrate friendship and all the wonderful benefits of having such fabulous friends!

1 comment:

  1. I adore the top picture (of Dave) like most pics of myself though....not so much :) In my defense we were in the Dominican Republic and I was exhausted in that pic - lol just seemed wrong to crop myself out of it :) Ha!

    ReplyDelete