About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Celebration Friday!! AGAIN!!


Today I celebrate!
A dear friend's daughter took her nursing exams this week. TOUGH!!!! They were asking for prayer and agonizing over the waiting period between exam and results.

Well - I got a call today in celebration of the results. This young lady is on her way to use her talents and gifts for God - AS A NURSE!!! woo hoo!!!

My friend and I had joked about how as moms we try to make things okay no matter what (meanwhile we ourselves are getting ulcers!) lol...Isn't it wonderful to know that God does the same for us! That he wants GREAT THINGS for us! That he has GREAT THINGS in store for us!!??? NO MATTER WHAT GRADE WE GET! :)
Each day if I were graded on things........wow....that would be scary!
language in traffic....F
understanding for the client yelling at me......F
patience when the kiddos are at war...........F
loving attitude........- well you get the picture
somehow though....God looks at me and sees his child! He knows each day is a test for me......yet he cheers me on - agonizes with me when I fail - rejoices when I succeed.

Have a wonderful weekend my friends!
Don't forget to CELEBRATE!!
With all my heart ~
M

No comments:

Post a Comment