About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Friday, August 20, 2010

CELEBRATION FRIDAY!


WHOOOOWEEEEEEE WHAT A WEEK!
I am so very glad that it's Friday!
Today I am celebrating "HOME"
Home is where the heart is.....

Home is where your story begins....

Peace...that was the other name for home...

Where we love is home,
Home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.
~Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr

Home is a place you grow up wanting to leave, and grow old wanting to get back to. ~John Ed Pearce

The light is what guides you home, the warmth is what keeps you there. ~Ellie Rodriguez

It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home. ~Author Unknown

There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort. ~Jane Austen


Home is a shelter from storms - all sorts of storms. ~William J. Bennett

On that note - I am going there - HOME!! and I am going to make sure I take time out this weekend to further make our HOME a sanctuary....a place of love....warmth...and shelter.

May you each have a beautiful weekend surrounded by love!

With all my heart!
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully written! Love the serene green here, and especially love that Jesus is here.

    Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete