About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1/11/11

Wow...just a year ago I was hoping and hoping that I was in REAL labor. (of course it's all real labor...but it would still be 2 more days before our "snapper D" would arrive.
I was 4 days "overdue" which doesn't seem like a lot right now...but let me tell you at a billion and a half months pregnant it's A LOT!! Meanwhile...he hung in there for fourty-eight more hours.....2,880 minutes...lol :)

We are busy this year planning our family vacation.
Our 19 year old daughter is being courted by a young man in Ohio. (I'm sure I've told you all that before....) I have spoke with him through various emails and phone calls and I'm pleased. He appears to have a good heart. (now we all know DAD won't be as easy to win over :)

We are going (at some time unknown to the internet world)to have a week of bonding with each other and snow. :) HA! We are SOOOOOOOOO excited!

We have been purchasing gift-cards for what seems like forever so that we would not have to worry about gasoline or food when we go.

The weather outside here is a balmy 78 so SNOW sounds like SO much fun!!

I am planning on going to a "Toastmasters" meeting this evening with my hubby (who I am TRYING to get involved - but we shall see :)
My baby is almost one.
HOW?

I'm gonna snuggle with him till he gets fed up and wants to toddle around the house (2 minutes tops!! :)

As I've said before.......time sure flys huh?!

With all my heart.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment