About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Friday, March 25, 2011

The foto friday share....unfinished business.......



Well there's always filing to be done













and a blog that is too often neglected.....for lack of something GREAT to say....













A keyboard that calls to me night and day..... (yes that is coffee dripped on the "J" key lol and...my "M" is disappearing evidently........






But you know the most important "unfinished business" right now is spending MORE MORE MORE time with my kiddos (even playing tic tac toe!)
So....dear friends I am off - have a beauty - filled weekend!

Ciao!
With all my heart ~
Michelle

5 comments:

  1. May your time with your family always be "unfinished business"! Filing,blogging, etc. will wait, but children.....need your continual presence. And you need theirs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the filing picture! There is much in every day that feels "unfinished"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I had thoughts of doing something like this also...all the unfinished business around my home. Alas I couldn't get photos I liked! :P I totally agree the kids are the MOST important "works-in-progress" we have! Besides ourselves! ;)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great unfinished business! That filing picture reminds me of all the stuff I have to get to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Point, well taken :) Thanks for the reminder of what is important!

    ReplyDelete