About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Therapy may be required





Well - For the most part he was a trooper :)
We went to the St. Patricks Day Festival and Malachi was in his (sewing felt at the last minute) leprechaun outfit.
The top pic though...he was done with pictures...he was done with being cute...it was NAP TIME for my "wee little man" :)

We had the triple stroller with all three babies under the age of 2 in it....and they were perfect!
LOL We looked like the perfect Irish Catholic family.
What a wonderful day~!

More pics to come! :)
Happy St. Patricks Day "WEEK" :)

Top o' the mornin to ya!

With all my heart~
Michelle

1 comment: