About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Green (Photo Friday share)




My "Mad Mav" is LOVING being a catcher this year....We joked and said it's from having so many siblings - he is not afraid of things being thrown at him AT ALL!! :)






He is suddenly so serious........."MR BASEBALL" out there giving 110% and yelling encouragement to his team mates......








Too cool to really really smile for the camera ya know :) I sometimes think he should cut up more......act crazy.....and then...I catch a glimpse of......





(this is my "green" entry for foto friday) lol

What becomes of a weird bouncy ball when it's gotten popped on a long road trip :) lol .....you'll note the baby looking over at him (learning young)
Well....maybe he's NOT TOO serious after all :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!!!!! TRULY MY MAVERICK!! HE LIVES UP TO HIS NAME!!




(we are battling some asthma issues this week - please keep him in your prayers!)
Thanks!!!
With all my heart~
Michelle

p.s. here's a great friday freebie!!!!!!

http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs042/1102302027198/img/289.jpg

Have a wonderful weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh...he looks like an "all-around" player! Love the little touch of silliness in his green "hair".

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I adore that green ball on his head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! He's used to things being thrown at him!! That brought me to thinking myself. When I was a kid I was a catcher too on my softball team and I had 5 siblings. Maybe thats why it didn't bother me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved that close up shot- he looks like he's got that "baseball attitude" :)

    ReplyDelete