About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A-Z (just some goofy fun)

A to Z


This looked like fun, so I'm playing along with Carrie at Farming on Faith. AND Melania @ Out of the Miry Clay!

A. Age: 40
B. Bed size: KING
C. Chore you dislike: mopping
D. Dogs: 3 spoiled boston terriers
E. Essential start to your day: Cafe' con leche and toast
F. Favorite color: Greens
G. Gold or silver: Silver by the 1 oz bar preferably! :)
H. Height: 5' 3"
I. Instruments you play(ed): piano HORRIBLY! My parents put me into lessons at 3 and didn't let me quit until I was 15 - and I STILL CANT PLAY!!
J. Job title: Social Services Staff Assistant
K. Kids: 6 (5 boys 1 girl)
L. Live: Fabulous Florida Keys
M. Mom’s name: Christina
N. Nicknames: My gramma called me "Dee Dee Ann Rose"
O. Overnight hospital stays: when 2 of our babies were born and a few times when a little one was in for asthma.
P. Pet peeves: being lied to and ink on my skin.
Q. Quote from a movie: "Gunther...your dad called he wants to take you for ice cream!"
R. Righty or lefty: Righty.
S. Siblings: 3 brothers WAY younger
T. Time you wake up: 6-7 ish
U. Underwear: hopefully comfortable but not "granny panties" :l
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Zucchini
W.What makes you run late: Trying to do too many things all at once...
X. X-rays you’ve had: Dental (lots), chiropractor and once when I was about 7 and jumped out of a moving car (long story!)
Y. Yummy food you make: Soup! I can take all the weird stuff out of the fridge and come up with amazing soups! :) OH and bread - I'm getting better at that (Hubby is actually the one who loves to cook "THANK YOU LORD")
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Not much of an animal person. I like to look at pandas though :)


How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment