About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hey Paula - REALLY? THIS WEEK OF ALL WEEKS???




Well here we go again!
Hurricane Paula is out there lurking...UGH!
Does Paula have any idea how very busy I am this week?
3 days - then a womens retreat that we are cooking for - add in the LAST football game of the year - and now a storm? REALLY PAULA??? REALLY?
Just when I thought it was okay to start snacking on our canned goods that we had set aside?
Just when I forgot it was still Hurricane season and started planning the holidays? WHAT ARE YOU THINKING PAULA??
Sigh.
So..do I have all those great pre-planned supplies now? NO!
Extra diapers? NO!
Do I really want to add this into my already loco week? RESOUNDING NO!!
My guys are busily working to get ready for this weekend and it is already POURING rain. It is scheduled to rain ALL WEEK NOW. LOL
This is one of those instances where we'll look back and laugh someday right?
RIGHT??? (note the panic in my typing!?)
Happy Hectic Tuesday to you out there in blogger land!
Please keep me in your prayers - it's gonna be a wild week!
With all my heart! ~
Michelle

3 comments:

  1. praying the Paula avoid your region!!!! Will you have enough time to prepare "just in case"? What are the usual preparation you need to do during this type of weather condition?

    Living in NB Canada where we only get the end of the hurricane or more like mild tropical storm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps but we do have lots of snowstorm LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well - my job requires that I be here (NOT where I'm supposed to be!) and it would of course cancel the last football game (a disapointment which my 16 year old may NEVER recover from lol)
    The emergency shelters would open up (for special needs clients that we deal with) the over time would be fabulous but the hours would be tiring for sure!
    Oh snow.....that would be nice (not all the time but once in awhile :)

    ReplyDelete