About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Monday, October 25, 2010

UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!




I sit here at work SICK and working up the courage to take some daytime (liquid..tastes nasty...)cold medicine.
Even my boss is out sick - so it's just me to fend off everyone and give them the look of "really....do you want to be near me? or would you just rather re-schedule that appointment?" :)
About 2 days ago I thought...hmmm...this is odd....I think I have a sore throat starting! Then last night i thought....OH NO....I CAN'T GET SICK!!!
followed by this morning's....OH NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'M SIIIIICCCCCKKKKKK...cough..cough..sneeze sneeze...
OY!
The baby is coughing too. (and tugging a bit on his ear)
So.....here I am......my head feels like a bobble head on the dash board of life and I have only....7 more hours until I can go home.
Wake me up if someone enters the office will ya? :)lol

With all my heart-
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. oh no being sick is no fun!!! praying that you'll feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete