About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Just to make you smile :)






Okay ...more pics
Malachi in his walker - "cheesy face"
Malachi and Remington (8 mo and 10)
Malachi and Maverick (8 mo and 6)
Malachi trying his hardest to get to our dog stitch - who is NOT dumb - he stays FAR enough away :) ****had to come back on and edit - I forget they show up in the opposite direction as you imput them onto your blog*** :)
oh..
and the first one - it's just something I saw and it made me laugh.
There are days when as a mom I feel like everything in my world exists around little kids - so this Thanksgiving pic made me giggle.

Hope you smile too!

With all my heart~
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. love it! yes I have a great smile on my face after seeing this post!

    ReplyDelete