Things are wonderful (no...that's not sarcasm you hear in my typing....actually that's amazing how did you HEAR that in my TYPING!? YOU ARE COOL!!!)
I'll confess, they're a little crazy - but aren't they always?
We went through that cough/cold thing a week or so ago and thank you LORD it only went through 1/2 of the family. (I know..I keep waiting to hear someone start up with croupiness...in the middle of the night...then I'll know it's just been lurking in the dirty laundry mountain...I mean pile :)
tagged me...so here goes :)
(p.s thank you for tagging me :) It felt like grade school where someone INTENTIONALLY picks you for their team :) -yeah it's one of THOSE days....LOL
little lonely being a mom sometimes ya know?!
4 Things in my Handbag:
FIRST OF ALL let me confess - I have a tiny little purse because if not...I will literally carry anything and everything in my purse!!
1. Hello kitty wallet
2. Grocery coupons (then I will wind up leaving my purse in the car anyways and NEVER remember to use them....) but they ARE there :)
3. Pictures of all my kiddos
4. 2 drivers licenses (DO NOT TELL LAW ENFORCEMENT! I was just told that this is a felony to have two....WHO KNEW?! I thought it was lost...then found it again after I went and spent an arm and a leg on a duplicate - I KNOW ME...I'LL LOOSE IT AGAIN!!
4 Things In/On my Desk:
1. More paperwork than I can emotionally handle today :)
2. Peacock feathers I found in the parking lot ( TREASURE!! as my boys say...)
3. Purell hand sanitizer...I work with the public...nuff said!
4. my cell phone
4 Favorite Things in my Bedroom:
1. 8.5x10 pictures of each of my kids (although...they're out of date..I've asked for new ones for Christmas :)
2. Our comfy comfy bed with a bazillion pillows (OH I AM SUCH A PILLOW FREAK!)
3. A painting we watched someone paint in San Francisco - my hubby bought it for me "Cause he knew I wanted it" :) love love love him!
4. A quilted comforter on the bed.
4 Things I Always Wanted To Do (But haven’t yet):
1. Write a book
2. Sing professionally
3. Have another baby - yes seriously!! Hey..did you KNOW some people have 8 and 10? (wink) I mean...really! I'm not an earthy crunchy baby-wearing weirdo who is the only one on the planet who sees the blessing of having a large family!!! WHO KNEW!!
4. Win the lottery - Hey..it's true! I DO want to do that! :) -now if I wouldn't be so cheap and actually BUY a ticket :)
4 Things I Enjoy Very Much At the Moment:
1. Nap-time. Often when I get home from work Malachi is just settling down for his 1/2 hour mini nap.....I'm so there!!
2. Having a day escape with the hubby - too easy to forget how much we LOVE each other when things are so busy - hate to take him for granted...
3. Blogging - LOVE it! Like a crack head waiting for those comments people!! LOL
4. Making apple butter and canning it...just did a TON last night - makes the house smell yummy!
4 Songs I Can’t Get Outta My Head:
1. The Alphabet rhyming song my sons put on repeat just to drive me insane :)
2. My My Malachi...(a song I made up for bed time :)
3. Baby Beluga - RAFFI
4. Don't stop believin - Journey
4 Things You Don’t Know About Me:
1. I yell- A LOT! If you are my neighbor you already know this... (I stole this when I copied and pasted it from another site - the one who tagged 8aplenty) It was just SO appropriate :)
2. I am the bad parent - my hubby is the best. (seriously....I've come to accept it LOL) Even my kids tell people - "Yeah my dad just looks mean...my mom IS!"
3. I HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO make little bubbles come out of the top of the dish soap container each time I wash dishes - I call them "luck bubbles" which is ironic because I don't particularly believe in luck :) But I will even resort to shaking the bottle up to make sure to get mini bubbles on the second try! FREAK RIGHT??
4. I cant STAND to have ink on me. I would NEVER handle a tattoo well - I won't even let my kids have ink on them (might explain why my oldest has many tattoos - don't even get me started! sigh....)
SO...that's it! Now I'm on to tag 4 others.....let's see...who wants to play tag?
YOU'RE IT! :)
With all my heart ~
- Michelle G
- I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!