About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

and the crowd goes wild...................

Okay

For the FIRST TIME EVER
I have my Christmas stuff wrapped and packaged and sent BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!
EVER!!
I've been married 25 years!
EVER!!

This is BIG stuff people!
Now...the christmas cards are an entirely different situation and YES many may not get them until January...
(it's the thought that counts right? lol)

Sigh...
It only too me 25 years to master one thing....
By the year 2035 I should be an ace at cards too :)

Merry Christmas!!

With all my heart ~
Michelle

4 comments:

  1. ok, so I've been married 18 years ... this gives me hope that in 7 years, I'll be able to say the same??!?!?!?! :)
    Seriously, GOOD FOR YOU!! I'm stressing a little over all this Christmas stuff to-do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michelle... you're a winner.
    Check out the blog for details.

    Yippppeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is seriously a big achievement. Wish I could say the same !

    ReplyDelete