About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Monday, December 27, 2010

(URP!)

Just had a minute to stop by and zip a blog letter to you all -
The ENTIRE FAMILY is home with the winter sicko olympics!
STOMACH FLU has everyone down and out! - NOT the way I had pictured our Christmas!
(I am the "last man standing" as I have not gotten it yet and please pray that I dont!!)
So I am headed home from work - to nurse the ill oh and also to zip over for x-rays for my 7 year old's hand (he fell out of a tree! On Christmas! - he's a 7 year old boy! nuff said huh!?! :)
We really did have a nice time when everyone wasn't stuck in a bathroom...or perhaps puking into the bushes outside (when a bathroom wasn't available...sorry neighbors! Merry Chrismas!) :}
Yeah..yuck huh?!
Sigh....thus our year ends....hope 2011 begins with EVERYONE healthy and happy :)

Much love to you all - and NO sickness okay?! We got this covered - no need to copy us! :)

With All my heart ~
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment