About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Friday, April 1, 2011

foto friday share


Mama's little rock-star (the onsie says "I'm gonna rock your world!" HOW TRUE!










My wonderful 16 year old son...this picture is just perfect....I can just see him starting out...and me having to trust that he is safe....taking each of those "life" steps!!






My 10 year old with the FABULOUS sense of humor - PUCKER UP!
He had to remove the line...and we joked and said "just kiss the fish - be a man!"



The wisdom passing from sibling to sibling! I LOVE to see this brotherly advice going on! BASEBALL KNOWLEDGE :)





WELCOME BACK SPRING!!! I MISSED YOU! :)
I can't for the life of me remember what the challenge to catch via picture was...so I'm just going to share my favorite photos of the week! :)

2 comments: