About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

wordless wednesday




My 7 year old said they're twins :0)
Now to keep the kids from picking them too early...that will be the trick!

4 comments:

  1. Are those pineapples??? I never knew how they grew!!!! Well, it would be way to cold for them to grow here anyways, so that would explain why I never saw one LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps the seeds you send me are growing well, they are still inside and was hoping to plant them outdoor soon, but it's SNOWING today!!!!! I guess I still have to wait a couple weeks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twins is a good way to describe them.

    ReplyDelete