About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Friday, April 1, 2011

A PRIZE PACKAGE!


Okay - I am posting what my prize will be for the "ULTIMATE BLOG PARTY 2011".............drum roll please........

The prize will be a gift bag of various items from the "Fabulous Florida Keys" including the "fixins" and a recipe for Key Lime pie! This gift bag will get you in the mood for a tropical get away! There will be post cards.....a souvenir or two....it's a basket of FUN!
You won't want to miss out on this one! I'll be posting pics as the items all come together!

Sing with me...aruba jamacia...oooh I want to take ya...bermuda..bahama...come on party mamas...:)

2 comments:

  1. I lived on a houseboat off the coast of Key West for 9 Months..this was over 10 years ago but seems like yesterday. Just seeing your post brings back memories of being 23 and carefree.

    I'm a new follower from UBP11!

    ReplyDelete