About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

SMILE it's Tuesday!




some smiley little baby faces for a Tuesday afternoon :)
Jazzy G is 4 months old already! What a cutie patootie!
Malachi is 15 months and into everything :) LOVE LOVE LOVE these babes :)

With all my heart ~
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment