About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

frozen


I can distinctly remember a time with each kid. with each baby. at various times thinking "freeze". willing myself to etch the moment into my forgetful brain. i know i did.
frozen into my memory are blurry images that have now no solid lines between one child to the next. sweet nursing babies. smiles. baby kisses. soft chubby cheeks. little hands reaching up to hold mine.tickling whispery whispers of little mouths at my ear. proud smiles at a job well done.
tiny voices singing their version of a song.
laughter calling me outside to watch their latest..often dangerous..adventure.
their snuggles under the blankets on cold mornings.
their wide eyed wonder over something as everyday.. as.. pancakes.
Some of these moments are long past.
Some of these are NOW.
My heart longs to keep each and every moment LOCKED in my brain.
My heart echoes out
Freeze.


linking up with Just write

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the lines blurring between the children :) I used to laugh that my mother couldn't remember which child did what or when, but now I can see that after time goes by, you start to just remember it all jumbled together... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many time I want to freeze time!!! Living in the moments, those precious memories are the best!

    ReplyDelete