About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!! Recap - and LIST ;)


Well - I look back on 2011 and think "Whew! Made it!" :)

I thought I could go month by month and post something witty or important that happened.

I know in
January my baby boy turned 1...
February - we took our family vacation and went to see SNOW (HUGE deal for us South Floridians)
March - survive & Work
April - begin morning sickness
May - turn 41 (me)
June - hubby and daughter take mission trip... Grandbaby #1 turns 2
July - miscarry - try to pretend to survive
August - daughter turns 20 son turns 25 son turns 11
September - son turns 17 football season madness begins
October - survive & work - Daughter moves out
November - son turns 8 hubby turns 42
December - Grandbaby #2 turns 1

And of course survive & work were in each and every month :)
But i guess this is how i see my year. Not really witty. sorry.
bit of a bummer i suppose.
I really thought we'd be making another "big announcement" by now. but not yet. I am comitted to becoming HEALTHY this year - and feel that may be a LOT of the issue.
My heart will be a bit sad the next couple weeks as we breeze through when WOULD have been the due date....
I'm sure glad GOD has the big picture - and "works all things together for good".
I can honestly say without my faith in that - it would have seemed HOPELESS.

some of my goals for this year:

Take a course on song-writing

Stay comitted to healthy eating and exercise (not just "New Years talk!!")

Take the vitamins I have in my cubbord (lol - I order them...then forget to take them!)

work on a childrens book about where we live

mail out REAL letters again (started a few months ago...got lost in the shuffle)

Blog more consistantly. I know I don't post anything fabulous....but MAYBE something I have to say will resonate with someone :)

So - I too am a list maker - Here's to a wonderful bright new year full of promise and possibilities!

WITH ALL MY HEART -

MICHELLE

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Michelle! Thinking of you as you face "the due date". I know what you're feeling - my unfulfilled due date was May 25, 2003 ... and I'll never forget.
    Hope 2012 holds many BLESSINGS for your family!

    ReplyDelete