About Me

My photo
I am a momma of 6 :) I have one grand-daughter who is 2 and a half and one who is 9 months!!...my youngest son is 6 months younger than the older one and 1 year older than the baby :) We homeschool and we are always on the go! I like to joke and say we are "addicted to chaos"! Long story short - we are parents of kiddos every age imaginable (almost) and like everyone else...We're learning as we go along! Thank the Lord...He's forgiving and LOVING - 'cause we're truly undeserving of all the wonderful gifts He's given to us!

Friday, January 27, 2012

ICU

Just a quick update
Last Tuesday the baby sitter called concerned that our littlest (full out rambunctious TWO year old that he is) had fallen down and put his bottom teeth clear through his bottom lip.
I groaned thinking of how much I dislike going to the E.R. and worrying about all the time I would be spending there (always always takes several hours!!)
When I got him - he was fine - just a little trooper and he even thought it was hilarious that he could try to put his tongue through the hole and stick it out by his chin. UGH!! Makes me cringe just thinking about it.

As I arrived home, my husband was on the couch (this NEVER EVER HAPPENS! THIS GUY IS NON - STOP!)
I asked what was the matter and he says:

"I need to go to the Emergency Room"


Long story short -
He was in ICU from Tuesday until yesterday -
now he is in a private room.
His heart rate was over 200 beats per minute.
They have run every test you can think of.
They have said "healthy as a horse"
"No cholesterol problem"
"Beautiful heart" (which is all WONDERFUL TO HEAR)

except it's followed up by:

"We have NO idea what caused that"
So -
Malachi did NOT have to go to the E.R.
but instead we have spent the last 4 days at the hospital anyways.

Please keep my Hubs in prayer.
He DOES have a beautiful heart :)
and he REALLY needs to get home - especially if the kids are to survive!
(grrr - did you ever notice teen agers sense weakness and Prey upon it?! grrr!)

Thank you for your prayers!
With all my heart
Michelle

2 comments: